The NDIS is a new way of providing disability support that takes a lifetime approach focusing on client choice and control.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a government initiative designed to support Australians with a permanent disability.
Fisher Lane Mobility has been a registered provider (Registration Number # 4050000534) under the scheme since it’s trial rollout in 2013 - working with the client, their families and NDIS case managers, Occupational Therapists and Plan Managers to achieve fantastic outcomes for all.
Fisher Lane Mobility provide the following services to our NDIS participants through:
- Sales Representatives– Our sales experts can work with you, families and your therapist to help select the most suitable Assistive Technology or Daily Aids to assist with your overall needs
We provide specialised advice, service and equipment based solutions for our clients.
The key assistive equipment focus includes:
- Scripted Manual Wheelchairs
- Scripted Power Wheelchairs
- Seating & Positioning Products
- Pressure Management Cushions
- Paediatric Rehabilitation equipment
- Showrooms– Allows NDIS participants to compare options in a comfortable environment with the support of our highly trained showroom staff at our Abbotsford and Braybrook stores.
- Service Bookings - Service bookings need to be in place to enable Fisher Lane to provide Assistive Technology, Home Modifications and Hire. A Service Booking (hyperlink to the booking form) details the products and/or services that Fisher Lane will provide to the Participant. Both Fisher Lane and the Participant will need to agree to the Service Booking. Fisher Lane can create and manage Service Bookings with the Participant using myplace (hyperlink to the myplace NDIS portal - https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers). Service Bookings can also be created by Participants, their nominee, or their Plan Manager.
- Customer Service– Toll-free 1800 702 026 number, providing you with immediate advice or linking you with right person to assist with your enquiry and needs.
- Equipment Trials– Our Sales Representatives will bring equipment to your home and attend the trial to demonstrate the equipment and provide friendly advice.
- Rental– Comprehensive range of rental equipment that is available for short-term rehabilitation needs, or to help with spreading the cost. Please link on link to hire brochure for pricing and download hire application form (please add hire brochure – hyperlink and Private Hire Form)
- Home Modifications– Fisher Lane Mobility is a highly experienced provider of home modification services (hyperlink and add all of the services we provide with home mods i.e. custom access ramps, grab rails, safety hinges, bath/ toilet and hand held shower) assisting people to continue living safely and independently in their own home. These modifications may include introducing assistive technology products into the home environment or making structural changes to the home.